- Explore Prague at your own pace on a comfortable hop-on hop-off bus
- Cruise down the River Vltava and see Prague Castle from the water
- See the Dancing House on Resslova
- Explore the narrow streets of Old Town, and see monuments such as the Astronomical Clock
- Marvel at the views of the Charles Bridge from Kampa Park
Avoid the hassle of organized group tours and explore Prague at your own pace with a combined 24 or 48-hour ticket to the hop-on hop-off sightseeing bus.
Once onboard the bus, you will be provided with headphones and an audio guide (available in 17 languages), with onboard staff available at all times to lend assistance. Listen to the fascinating history of Prague and see its famous landmarks.
Explore the Red and Green line routes of the city.
Green line stops include:
• Na Františku (near Ministry of Industry and Trade), • Old Town Square, • Malostranské náměstí (next to Holy Trinity Column)• Jiráskovo náměstí (beside the Dancing House), • Václavské náměstí (at corner of Krakovská street)• Hlavní nádraží (in front of Main Train Station)
Red line stops include:
• Prague Castle • Dlabačov• Náměstí Kinských• Jiráskovo náměstí (beside the Dancing House), • I.P. Pavlova (at corner of Sokolská street)• Karlov (B. Němcové street)• Hlavní nádraží (in front of Main Train Station)
Hop-on hop-off bus tour
River cruise (according to the option chosen)
- The buses on the green route depart daily every 15-30 minutes between 09:10 AM - 16:40 PM
The buses on the red route depart daily every 35 minutes between 09:35 AM - 17:10 PM
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund