My Guide Website?
Kutná Hora and Ossuary Tour with Admission
, Prague https://www.myguide-prague.com/events/kutna-hora-and-ossuary-tour-with-admission
From Prague: Kutná Hora and Ossuary Tour with Admission
- Travel to the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Kutná Hora from Prague
- Visit the late Gothic St. Barbara's Church
- See a chapel decorated with human bones at the Ossuary of the Cemetery Church of All Saints
- Take a guided walk around the historic town of Kutná Hora
DescriptionExplore Kutná Hora on a guided tour from Prague. Walk around the historic town and visit the Sedlec Ossuary and St. Barbara's Church. Customize your tour with pickup and drop-off, entry ticket, and free time options. Get picked up at your hotel by an air-conditioned bus or start from the meeting point. Drive to the historic UNESCO World Heritage Site of Kutná Hora and visit the late Gothic jewel of St. Barbara’s Church. Discover one of the town's symbols and the pride of its miners. Take a guided walk through the historic town center, then travel to the Sedlec Ossuary beneath the Roman Catholic Cemetery Church of All Saints. Built in the 14th century, the 2-story building is the site of an underground chapel decorated with more than 40,000 human bones.
IncludesHotel pickup & drop-off (if option selected) Transportation by modern air-conditioned bus Guide The Cemetery Church of All Saints with the Ossuary entry ticket St Barbara's Cathedral entry ticket
- Only commentary in English is guaranteed. Even if you book German, French, Italian, and Spanish, your tour language may be conducted in English. Commentary is given bilingually if not entirely in English
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€66.65Buy Tickets!