My Guide Website?
Kutná Hora & Bone Church Excursion with Lunch
, Prague https://www.myguide-prague.com/events/kutna-hora-bone-church-excursion-with-lunch
From Prague: Kutná Hora & Bone Church Excursion with Lunch
- Leave Prague's touristy crowds behind to explore Kutná Hora in Central Bohemia
- Visit the Gothic St. Barbara Cathedral, listed as aUNESCO World Heritage Site
- See the Sedlec Ossuary, a church adorned with over 40,000 human skeletons
- Take a tour of the city's historic center and learn about its mining history
- Stop at an Old Bohemian tavern for on a traditional 2-course Czech lunch
DescriptionHead out of Prague on a guided day trip to Kutná Hora, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Explore the gothic cathedral of St. Barbara and the nearby Sedlec Ossuary which is adorned with human skeletons. Savor a traditional Czech lunch at a tavern to round off your experience. Start your excursion with a 1-hour ride through the countryside via an air-conditioned minibus. Arrive in the city known for its silver mines and architectural gems. Once in Kutná Hora, visit the key medieval and Baroque monuments, including the former central royal mint, the interior of St. Barbara’s Cathedral, and the nearby Ossuary which is renowned for its elaborate decorations made of more than 40,000 human bones. Along the way, learn more about Bohemia's vibrant history, gorgeous landscapes, and architectural wonders. Afterward, stop at a famous Old Bohemian tavern where a 2-course traditional Czech lunch will be served.
IncludesTour of Kutná Hora Guide Hotel pick up service Transportation by air-conditioned minibus Entry to St. Barbara Cathedral and Ossuary 2-course lunch with drink
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€65.51Buy Tickets!