My Guide Website?
Franz Kafka and his Prague
Follow the steps of Franz Kafka in city center: where he lived, studied, wondered around. Also visit the graveyard where he is buried.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Prague:If youʻre booking your trip to Prague last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Prague: Historic City Center Bus Tour
- 3-Hour Tour of Alchemy and Mysteries of Prague Castle
- From Prague: Terezín and Ghetto Museum Guided Tour
- From Prague: Bohemian and Saxon Switzerland Scenic Tour
- Prague: 3-Hour Walking Tour of Old Town & Prague Castle
- Learn about Kafka´s life
- Find places where Kafka lived, studied, worked and is buried
- Understand the historical, political, and urban development of Kafka´s time
DescriptionDo you want to follow the steps one the most famous writer from the beginning of the 20th century? In 2,5 hours you can discover some places where Kafka lived and studied, you will hear about his family, friends, loves, books, hopes, and disillusions. In 2024 it will be 100 years since his death, so it is really the best time to commemorate such a famous man. We can see not only his birth place, schools, homes, but also the a little bit of the Jewish quarter and Kafka´s tomb. For going to the cemetery we will use public transportation. Tour ends in city center.
IncludesCentrally located meeting point Certified guide
- Tour takes place in all weather conditions.