My Guide Website?
From Prague: Small Group Koneprusy Caves & Karlstejn Castle31 Reviews
Combine the best of Bohemian Nature and Culture in one day! Join a small-group tour to visit the Koněprusy Caves and Karlštejn Castle. Then, visit a breathtaking Big Amerika flooded quarry.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Prague:If youʻre booking your trip to Prague last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Visit the Koněprusy Caves - the largest cave system in Bohemia where the Celtic druids used to perform their worship
- Admire the ravishing flooded quarry called the Big America
- Enjoy the true Bohemian lunch and beer
- Visit the Karlštejn Castle, the 14th century residence of Bohemian Kings and a place of safekeeping royal treasures
- Experience the Bohemian countryside and learn about Czech history
DescriptionYou will be picked up by an air-conditioned vehicle between 7:00 and 7:30am at your Prague residence. Enjoy the scenic and informative ride which takes approx. 30 mins. Your English-speaking guide will tell you all that interests you about the Czech culture, nature or history. After arriving at the Koněprusy Caves southwest of Prague, join a guided excursion of the largest underground cave system in Bohemia. Admire the majestic stalagmites and stalactites all around you. Learn about the prehistoric Celtic settlements which existed there. Visit the jaw-dropping limestone domes and halls. Afterwards, enjoy a well-earned lunch; enjoy the magic of traditional Bohemian cuisine and taste some of the best beer in the world. Hear authentic Bohemian anecdotes and stories in a traditional Czech-style tavern. Next stop will be at Karlstejn village. From there, go either by foot or by local van up to the castle and visit the 14th-century residence of medieval Bohemian kings which is protecting the crown jewels and other royal treasures. Admire the collections of art as well as many historical relics. The tour is guided and delivered in English. After a well deserved traditional Bohemian lunch in a Czech style tavern, where you will taste some of the best beer in the world and hear authentic bohemian anecdotes and stories, head to the Great America quarry. Stop to take pictures or do a full walk around the quarry (depending on your preference).
IncludesEntrance fees Lunch Beverages Driver/guide Hotel pickup and drop-off Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A small amount of walking is involved
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair