My Guide Website?
Prague: 1-Hour Private Tour by E-Scooter1 Reviews
See the sights of Prague by electric scooter on a 1-hour private tour. Venture into the Old Town and Lesser Town and discover the hidden Čertovka waterway.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Prague:If youʻre booking your trip to Prague last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Prague: Historic City Center Bus Tour
- 3-Hour Tour of Alchemy and Mysteries of Prague Castle
- From Prague: Terezín and Ghetto Museum Guided Tour
- From Prague: Bohemian and Saxon Switzerland Scenic Tour
- Prague: 3-Hour Walking Tour of Old Town & Prague Castle
- See the sights of Prague with a private guide
- Explore the Old Town, Lesser Town and Jewish District by e-scooter
- Admire the majestic façade of the Rudolfinum
- Discover Prague's secret 'Little Venice'
DescriptionGet a safety briefing and training session on eco-friendly E-scooter to ensure you feel confident before you set off. Then, venture into the heart of the Old Town area at Old Town Square. Glide down tiny and cobbled streets and marvel at monuments such as the Astronomical Clock before seeing Europe's oldest active synagogue in the Jewish District. Reach the riverbank Vltava on Hugo bikes and admire the Rudolfinum concert hall and enter the tiny streets of Lesser Town to reach the Franz Kafka Museum and 'Little Venice' waterway of Čertovka. Hear about the dark legends of the Middle Ages, and then get the chance to sign your name on the John Lennon Wall. End with a look at the National Theatre before going through Wenceslas Square en route back to the starting point. Get the list of recommendations from our tour guides and don't miss an opportunity to explore more city on Segway in the administrative district with our company!
IncludesPrivate live guiding English, German, Spanish or Russian-speaking guide Safety training and supervised test-drive (additional time) Helmet rental (all sizes) Raincoats (if needed) Gloves (in the winter season) Photo service Unlimited water and coffee at the meeting point Gift postcards for memories
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A safety briefing and training session will be provided at the start of your tour
- The minimum age to participate is 7 years old
- The maximum weight permitted to participate is 286 pounds (130 kilograms)
- The tour operates in all weather conditions, so please dress appropriately