My Guide Website?
Prague: 3-Hour Grand e-Scooter Guided Tour9 Reviews
See the main historical sights, the best landmarks, and famous places in Prague during a 3-hour e-scooter tour. Explore Letna Park, Prague Castle, Lesser Town, Petrin Hill, Kampa Island Jewish Quarter, Old and New Towns.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Prague:If youʻre booking your trip to Prague last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy a live guided tour through Prague with a local guide
- See the main attractions in the city in only 3 hours
- Enter Prague Castle and see the St. Vitus Cathedral
- Write your name on John Lennon Wall
- Visit the best viewpoints to take awesome photos
DescriptionSee Prague the fast and easy way, by e-scooter. Visit the city's most famous sights and learn about the important history of the area. Leave a signature or a little quote on the John Lennon Wall and don't forget to make a wish after while riding under the Charles Bridge. Visit the Narrowest Street of Prague and see the Peeing Statues at Kafka Museum. Cross the river and explore the Jewish quarter, home to the old Jewish cemetery and the oldest synagogue in Europe. Be amazed by the Old Town Square and take the opportunity to take amazing pictures. Head to Letna Hill, where you will see the Metronome and the best view of Prague. Next, head to the world's largest castle and visit St. Vitus Cathedral and gardens. Then continue to Strahov Monastery, which houses a 15th-century brewery and spectacular views. Easy climb Petrin Hill to see the Petrin Tower, the top point of Prague. Descend to the Lesser Town via Petrin Gardens and go to the Legion Bridge to see the sights of the Dancing House and the National Theater. Reach the island of Kampa, and take pictures of the baby sculptures.
IncludesLive guide Safety training and supervised test-drive Helmet (all the sizes) Raincoats, gloves, heaters (if needed) Unlimited water and hot beverages at the meeting point Prague postcard as a souvenir
- Helmets are mandatory and different helmet sizes are provided The driver of each trike must be at least 18 years old A driver's license is not required Adults must sign a waiver agreement before the tour The maximum weight may not exceed 160 kg E-scooters are limited in motor power by local law; maximal speed is 24 km/h Winter tires are designed to excel in the colder temperatures, slush, snow, and ice If you want to ride with a child of 1-6 years old, we can provide a classic electric bike instead of a e-scooter with a special child seat (EU certified), this is the only option to take your child on the tour. The maximum weight of the child (including clothing) is 22 kg (48.5 lbs). The maximum number of such kids in the group is 2 In case of rain, the raincoats are provided, and in cases of extreme weather your tour may be rescheduled for your safety