My Guide Website?
Prague: Bohemian Glassblowing Workshop4 Reviews
Try your hand at making crafts out of glass with a glassblowing workshop in Prague. Get some lessons from professionals as you learn to shape hot glass into whatever your imagination can come up with. Take your work home with you when it's finished.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Prague:If youʻre booking your trip to Prague last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Prague: Historic City Center Bus Tour
- 3-Hour Tour of Alchemy and Mysteries of Prague Castle
- From Prague: Terezín and Ghetto Museum Guided Tour
- From Prague: Bohemian and Saxon Switzerland Scenic Tour
- Prague: 3-Hour Walking Tour of Old Town & Prague Castle
- Watch experienced glassmakers produce glassworks in front of your eyes
- Get the chance to try blowing glass with a blowpipe or shaping hot glass
- Learn about the glassmaking process from your glassmaking instructor
- Make your own glass product to take home as a unique souvenir or gift
- Take a break from the heat and have a taste of 2 included glass beers
DescriptionLearn from the professionals with this glassblowing workshop in Prague. Discover various glassblowing techniques, create your own piece, and enjoy a beer afterward. Begin your experience at the glassworks near the Old Town Square. Find out about the art of glassmaking from the workers. Watch experienced glassmakers produce glasses, statuettes, and other glass products right in front of your eyes. Under their leadership, become a glassblower yourself for a while. Try blowing the glass with a blowpipe and find out how to apply other techniques, such as sandblasting. Take your creation home with you as a souvenir. After working up a thirst in the heat of the glassworks, settle in for a couple of beers.
IncludesGlass blowing workshop 2 beers or water
- Your glass creation will need to cool down for 12 hours You can it up the day after your tour or have it shipped to you for an additional fee