My Guide Website?
Prague E-scooter Hugo Bike Grand City Tour26 Reviews
Have you ever been exhausted of walking through the city on your own and trying to see everything there is? With E-scooter, not only will you experience the city more easily but you also enjoy a certain amount of adrenaline rush.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Prague:If youʻre booking your trip to Prague last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Prague: Historic City Center Bus Tour
- 3-Hour Tour of Alchemy and Mysteries of Prague Castle
- From Prague: Terezín and Ghetto Museum Guided Tour
- From Prague: Bohemian and Saxon Switzerland Scenic Tour
- Prague: 3-Hour Walking Tour of Old Town & Prague Castle
- Glide through the enchanting streets of Prague on a unique E-scooter tour
- Discover the most beautiful sites of Prague comfortably
- Get to know Prague, visit beautiful historical sites and leave with a smile on your face
DescriptionDiscover the most beautiful sights of Prague on a 1, 2, or 3-hour tour by a unique Hugo bike E-scooter. After meeting your guide and receiving a brief training session, set off to explore the charming streets and mounments such as the famous Charles Bridge, Wenceslas Square, Kampa Park, the John Lennon Wall, St. Nicholas’ Church and Prague Castle. This part of the tour ends at the Strahov Monastery, where you can enjoy stunning views of the city. After a short break, continue through Petrin Hill. Go around Royal gardens behind the Castle, where you will have the most stunning views over Prague from Letná Park. Passing Metronome, Expo 58 and St. Agnes Church, ride through the Jewish quarter, visiting Rudolfinum and the Franz Kafka museum. Drift through the Jewish Quarter of Josefov, across the ancient cobblestones of Nerudova Street, past the extraordinary crooked “Dancing House” of the Nationale-Nederlanden building and through the rose scented gardens of Petrin Hill. See stunning neo-Renaissance and Romanesque architecture, such as the Rudolfínum Concert Hall, Žofín Palace and Gardens on Slovanský Island and the iconic Church of St. Nicholas. Other highlights include the lively fruit market of Ovocný trh and the awe-inspiring 12th-centuty Strahov Monastery, completely restored to its former glory after the Velvet Revolution. Private tours are available in multiple languages as German, French, Spanish or Russian. You can also opt for another vehicle as eBike (e-Bike) or even Segway.
IncludesE-scooter Hugo bike rental Guide Helmet Training session Water Tea or coffee after the tour Gloves during the winter season Safety instructions Time to practice riding your Segway at the beginning of your tour Your choice of several starting times (available upon request)
- Not recommended for anyone younger than 14 years-old, pregnant women, or anyone under the influence of alcohol or drugs