My Guide Website?
Prague: Electric Trike Viewpoints Tour with a guide165 Reviews
Discover Prague and its rich culture in a new way on a private or shared city tour on an electric Trike with no licence required. Glide through the city with ease and explore the best views of Prague.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Prague:If youʻre booking your trip to Prague last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Gain experience as a Trike driver in one of Europe's oldest capitals
- Sign your name on John Lennon Wall and take a picture of the 5 bridges
- Marvel at the most beautiful site of Bohemia, Prague Castle
- Head to the unforgettable viewpoint of Strahov Monastery
- Find the flavors of a 600-year-old brewery
DescriptionPrague is known around the world for its breathtaking medieval views and wild vacations. Explore the historical highlights of the city such as Prague Castle, Lesser Town, Charles Bridge, and Old Town on a private or shared city tour by electric trike. Hop on your trike (1- and 2-person options available) and start your tour by signing your name on the John Lennon Wall and taking a picture of the original Bridge of Love. After a visit to the Charles Bridge, continue to the peeing boy's statue at the Franz Kafka Museum. Ride by the riverbank to Letna Hill, visit the Hanavský Pavilion, and the city's 75-foot tall working metronome. Stop in front of Prague Castle for a brief introduction to Bohemia’s history. Head to a brewery in one of Prague's oldest monasteries, the Strahov Monastery, and take photos from the Petrin Tower viewpoint before seeing the Lesser Town neighborhood.
IncludesLive guide Helmets (all sizes) Raincoats if needed Gloves in the winter season Safety training and supervised test-drive Photo service Unlimited beverages (water/ coffee/tea) at the meeting point Gift postcard for your collection
- Helmets are mandatory and a range of sizes is available A driver's license is not required The trikes are limited in motor power by local law; the maximum speed is 24 km/h The maximum load per trike is 396lbs (180kg) The driver of each trike must be 18-69 years old. Children under 18 can ride in the rear seat or can use one of the activity provider's eBikes or 2-wheeled e-scooters If you want to ride with a child of 1-6 years old, we can provide a classic electric bike instead of a Trike with a special child seat (EU certified), this is the only option to take your child on the tour. The maximum weight of the child (including clothing) is 22 kg (48.5 lbs). The child will go free of charge, but please mention it in the 'special requirements' field. The maximal number of such kids in the group - is 3 In case of rain, raincoats are provided, and in cases of extreme weather your tour may be rescheduled for your safety