My Guide Website?
Prague Old Town Tour, Astronomical Clock, Charles Bridge
Experience the Bohemian dream on a walking tour of Prague’s Old Town! See the iconic Charles Bridge, the Astronomical Clock, the Church of Our Lady before Týn, and more.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Prague:If youʻre booking your trip to Prague last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Prague: Historic City Center Bus Tour
- 3-Hour Tour of Alchemy and Mysteries of Prague Castle
- From Prague: Terezín and Ghetto Museum Guided Tour
- From Prague: Bohemian and Saxon Switzerland Scenic Tour
- Prague: 3-Hour Walking Tour of Old Town & Prague Castle
- Explore the top attractions of Prague Old Town with a 5-Star Local Guide
- See the Astronomical Clock up close and learn how it works
- Admire amazing views and iconic statues of the Charles Bridge
- Learn about Czech history, Kafka, WWII, Communism, and more
- Hear interesting insights and anecdotes in your 1 selected language every step
DescriptionHow does the Astronomical Clock in Prague work and what will happen when it stops? Learn this and more on our exciting tour of the Old Town, now available in 6 different languages. Join us on a journey of discovery and dig through centuries of Czech history, culture and artistic legacy. Discover the best things to do in Prague! This 2-hour Prague Walking Tour is a great way to discover Czech history and funny legends. We’ll start sightseeing at the Municipal House (Obecní Dům), next to the historic Powder Gate, and follow our Local Guide to the Old Town Square, admiring the varied architecture of Celetná street along the way. Every corner of Prague is filled with art galleries, traditional restaurants, cozy pubs and other attractions, so there are a lot of exciting things to discover here! We will stroll around the heart of the Old Town, admiring its beautiful palaces, churches and historical monuments. Highlights include the legendary Astronomical Clock, the house where the Kafka family once lived, and the towering Church of Our Lady before Týn. The guide will lead us through Karlova and tell us about the architectural and artistic treasures hidden within the walls of Klementinum and the nearby Church of St. Salvator. We'll pass the Old Town Bridge Tower and end our tour on the Charles Bridge, the famous footbridge that connects Old Town with the Lesser Town. The guide will tell us about the bridge’s iconic statues and show us the best views!
IncludesPrague Walking Tour of the Old Town and Top Attractions 5-Star Licensed Guide with live commentary in 1 selected language Historical facts, cultural anecdotes and fun legends Tips and recommendations on the best attractions, restaurants and pubs Small group of 1-25 participants
- You should arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes early, as latecomers won't be able to join the tour or receive a refund. The guide will provide commentary in 1 language. Select your preferred language when booking. We will have a maximum of 25 participants. This tour is not suitable for people with disabilities. There is no luggage storage so please do not bring extra clothing, umbrellas, large bags, scooters, etc. Pets are not allowed. Entry to attractions/ tickets are not included We're not afraid of the sun and rain, so the tour will take place as planned, regardless of weather, so please check the forecast and dress appropriately. We recommend wearing comfortable shoes.