My Guide Website?
Prague Tour of Pinkas, Klausen, Maze and Spanish Synagogues
Visit 4 synagogues - Pinkas, Maisel, Klausen and Spanish - in 1 day! Discover the most important Jewish heritage sites in the historic Jewish Town. Enjoy a private tour with skip-the-line access.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Prague:If youʻre booking your trip to Prague last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Visit the 4 synagogues of Prague’s Jewish Museum with a 5-Star Private Guide
- Admire the ornate Spanish Synagogue and Klausen Synagogue inside and out
- Learn about the Holocaust and WWII on a visit to Pinkas and Maisel Synagogues
- Explore the charming streets of Prague’s historic Jewish Quarter
- Enjoy private car transfers with pickup and drop-off service (5-hour option only
DescriptionThis exclusive Jewish tour offers you skip-the-line entry to 4 synagogues of the Jewish Museum complex in Prague: the Pinkas Synagogue, the Klausen Synagogue, the Maze Synagogue and the Spanish Synagogue. Discover these architectural marvels and almost 1,000 years of Czech-Jewish history and culture with an Expert Guide. Experience the best of Prague’s Jewish Town! Book our 4-hour private tour to explore Prague’s Jewish Town and visit 4 synagogues with skip-the-line tickets and a Licensed Guide. It’s a unique chance to discover a Jewish Museum complex of historic buildings that survived World War II and the German occupation of the Czech Republic. This is one of Prague’s visited attractions, so you’ll be happy to know that on this tour you will beat the crowds and skip the lines to 4 historic synagogues. Together with your Expert Guide you will visit the Moorish-style Spanish Synagogue and explore the exhibition on the Jewish-Czech history from the Enlightenment period to today, displayingJudaica (Jewish ceremonial art), Jewish objects, books, and more. On the way to visit the Klausen Synagogue, which boasts beautiful early Baroque interiors filled with Jewish objects, you will pass sights such as the New-Old Synagogue and the Jewish Town Hall. You will also visit the Maisel Synagogue, which stores 6,000 Jewish artifacts that the Nazis intended to display in a horrific ‘museum for an extinct race’. You can learn more about the events of WWII and the Holocaust by visiting the Pinkas Synagogue, which houses the Memorial of Holocaust Victims of Bohemia and Moravia with 77,297 names of the concentration camp victims listed on the walls. Choose the 5-hour tour to book an estimated 1-hour round-trip transfer and a 4-hour guided tour of 4 synagogues of Prague’s Jewish Museum complex. This option includes pickup and drop-off at your accommodation in Prague and a round-trip transfer by private car. Our licensed driver will take you to the meeting point on time, and take you back directly after the tour.
IncludesPrivate Tour of the Pinkas, Klausen, Maze and Spanish Synagogues in Prague’s Jewish Town (itinerary depends on the selected option) 5-Star Licensed Guide who is fluent in your chosen language Skip-the-line tickets to the 4 synagogues of the Jewish Museum Expert commentary on Jewish history, culture and heritage Round-trip transfer with pickup and drop-off at your accommodation (5-hour option only)
- Please check your email the day before the tour. Please note that transfers are not included in the 4-hour tour. Our tickets to the Jewish Museum complex allow you to skip the line at the ticket office. Admission is for the the Pinkas Synagogue, the Klausen Synagogue, the Maze Synagogue and the Spanish Synagogue For the best experience, we will limit your group size to 25 guests per guide. We will arrange additional guides for larger groups, so the price will be higher. The 5-hour option includes an estimated 1-hour round-trip transfer from your accommodation. Transfer time will vary depending on the distance and traffic. We will arrange a standard car (sedan) for groups of 1-4 people, and in a large van for groups of 5 people and more. You can book a 5-people tour for a larger vehicle.