My Guide Website?
Prague: Vivaldianno The Show in Theatre Hybernia3 Reviews
Enjoy Vivaldianno! The international phenomenon, which in its original way combines the music of the genius composer Antonio Vivaldi with his extraordinary fate and the wonders of modern technology.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Prague:If youʻre booking your trip to Prague last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Prague: Historic City Center Bus Tour
- 3-Hour Tour of Alchemy and Mysteries of Prague Castle
- From Prague: Terezín and Ghetto Museum Guided Tour
- From Prague: Bohemian and Saxon Switzerland Scenic Tour
- Prague: 3-Hour Walking Tour of Old Town & Prague Castle
- Experience the fusion of Antonio Vivaldi's music and modern technologies
- Enjoy 3D projections through the whole auditorium and outstanding visual effects
- Feel the passion from listening to virtuoso musical performances
- Listen to melodies which will resonate in your head for weeks
- See beautiful costumes and enchanting choreography
DescriptionVivaldianno The Show is a visually newly adapted version of Michal Dvořak's, a famous Czech producer, musician, artist and composer, world phenomenon Vivaldianno prepared specially for Theatre Hybernia. The show tells a story about Vivaldi's life and his music. It combines 3D effects, modern choreography by Dekkadancers, a dance group including most talented dancers with numerous rewards, and interactive projections, filled in with a live orchestra and Czech soloists, including Jiri Vodicka, a violin virtuoso and concertmaster of the Czech Philharmonic, multi-genre cellist Terezie Kovalova and violinist Martina Bacova. The authors of the 3D projections and visuals are Czech animators from Incognito studio. They reflect the beauty of the Baroque era, Venice and visualize the music. The show then leaves the room for the viewer ‘s imagination. The new version, subtitled The Show, surpasses the visual style of previous projects City of Mirrors and Reloaded. The spectacular multimedia show has shone in thirty world capitals and gained more than 150,000 enthusiastic audiences so far. A performance with art-rock elements sensitively blended with baroque music will appeal to both family audiences as well as fans of classical music of all generations. The English version features Hollywood star and 007 agent Pierce Brosnan as the narrator. The building of the theater has a deep history connected to the music era of Antonio Vivaldi. It was built a few years before Vivaldi was born.
IncludesThe ticket for performance. The English version features Hollywood star and 007 agent Pierce Brosnan as the narrator. We use the application Cinewav which synchronizes spoken word with live production the visitors listen through headphones. Through the Cinewav application, you find the Vivaldianno The Show event and order a virtual ticket for 0 euro. The price for the virtual ticket in the application is already included in the ticket for performance.
- All visitors must show a valid ticket before the entrance to the theatre building. Smart casual dress code is recommended. As the performance includes sharp light, strong pyrotechnical and smoke effects, it might not be suitable for people with epilepsy or other neurological health issues. We recommend people with asthma, allergies or other breathing issues to book tickets from 10th row further to completely avoid smoke effects used on stage during the show. Please note that seats in the 1st row have limited space for legs. If you for any reason need more space, we kindly ask that you choose another row to sit in. Thank you for your understanding.