My Guide Website?
Sofia: Self-Guided Audio Tour on Your Phone (ENG)
Travel by your own rules using this self-guided audio tour, and explore Bulgaria's capital at your own pace and anytime you wish!
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Prague:If youʻre booking your trip to Prague last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Prague: Historic City Center Bus Tour
- 3-Hour Tour of Alchemy and Mysteries of Prague Castle
- From Prague: Terezín and Ghetto Museum Guided Tour
- From Prague: Bohemian and Saxon Switzerland Scenic Tour
- Prague: 3-Hour Walking Tour of Old Town & Prague Castle
- Tour the Balkan gem with an in-app audio guide at your own pace
- Learn tales of saints and sinners while walking on yellow cobblestone streets
- Admire one of the world's largest Eastern Orthodox cathedrals
- Revel in the park's greenery, and find a hot mineral water spring
- Explore Serdica, an ancient Roman town in the city's heart
DescriptionThis captivating in-app audio tour will take you through Bulgaria's rich history, art, and culture! Download the WeGoTrip app and start your journey! The tour begins at Park Borisova Gradina, where nature's serenity ignites your exploration. Next, wander guided by an expert audio through the National Assembly's grandeur, an architectural marvel representing Bulgaria's democratic heritage. Marvel at its intricate facade's significance in shaping governance. Stroll to the awe-inspiring Church of St. Nicholas, guided by tales of faith and miracles. The National Art Gallery follows, revealing Bulgaria's artistic legacy, contextualizing paintings and sculptures. Then, see the Rotunda of St. George, an ancient marvel reflecting Sofia's history. Pass the Sofia Court House, symbolizing justice, and delve into Serdika Roman Town's ruins, transporting you back to a bygone era of chariots and marketplaces. Live the bustle of Central Sofia Market Hall, immersing in local life and cuisine. Discover Sofia Central Baths' historical significance as part of Bulgarian culture. The tour culminates at Cathedral of Saint Alexandar Nevski, a breathtaking architectural wonder and a spiritual haven with golden domes and intricate mosaics. Finish the tour at Raketa Rakia Bar, where you can unwind with a taste of Bulgaria's traditional fruit brandy, or consider extending your journey to the Boyana Church – the UNESCO World Heritage site. HOW IS THE TOUR GOING — Stay flexible: [join the tour whenever you want and] explore the sights as long as you like. — Enjoy the tour even offline: all audio tours are tested for high quality and easy navigation.
IncludesDownloadable Self-Guided Audio Tour on the WeGoTrip app in English Detailed route from stop to stop with live GPS map on your smartphone
- The audio tour is available only on the WeGoTrip app. You will get a link to download it by email and SMS