My Guide Website?
- Immerse yourself in the history of Prague on this interesting guided city tour
- Walk past famous buildings and historical squares, listen to thrilling legends
- Stroll through the Jewish quarter and discover the Prague Castle exteriors
DescriptionGo on an exciting journey and discover the capital of the Czech Republic. If you are visiting Prague for the first time and want to get an overview of the city, this tour is a perfect choice. Start your guided tour at the Old Town Square, which is the main market square in the old town of Prague and the site of the Church of Mother of God before Týn. Stroll along the picturesque streets and pass Estates Theater as well as Charles University. Next, see the Old Town Hall with its astronomical clock, where you can marvel at a masterpiece of Gothic science. Walk to the birthplace of Franz Kafka and discover the Jewish quarter. See the Maisel Synagogue and Pinkas Synagogue exteriors, before you stroll along the old Jewish cemetery. Then, pass the new town hall and the Clementinum, and head to Charles Bridge. Cross Charles Bridge until you reach the tram station Malostranské Náměsti. From there you will ascend Prague Castle. Wander along the Royal Garden (Apr-Oct also visit inside the gardens) and walk past the presidential office and Hradčany square where you can enjoy the view to the German embassy. Visit the inner courtyards of Prague Castle and the Golden Lane, walking past the St. Vitus Cathedral exteriors. At the end of Golden Lane, you will see Daliborka Tower that used to constitute a part of the rampart. The tour will end at St. Wenceslas vineyard.
IncludesLicensed guide Tram ticket
- Please wear comfortable and sturdy shoes, and dress according to season and weather
- Children up to 3 years (when accompanied by parents) can join the tour for free, children until the age of 15 can take part for a fee of €2
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€23.00Buy Tickets!