- Enjoy stunning views of Prague from the tower gallery
- See the mechanism of the famous Prague astronomical clock
- Join guided tour of the Old Town Hall underground in multiple languages
- Explore the Gothic chapel and state rooms
The Old Town Hall is located on the Old Town Square and was established in 1338 as the seat of the Old Town administration. The complex consists of 5 buildings. The dominant part of the building is a Gothic tower with a chapel and a unique astronomical clock, where every hour between 9:00 AM and 11:00 PM, the twelve apostles rotate.
Start your tour on the first floor, where the state rooms are located. Continue to the Gothic chapel of the Virgin Mary and the ceremonial halls. Afterwards, use the staircase leading to the third floor to the viewing gallery of the 70-meter tall tower and enjoy the most amazing views of Prague.
A guided visit to the Old Town Hall medieval underground is included in your entrance ticket, so make sure not to miss out!
Guided tour of the medieval underground (depending on availability, bookable at the register counter)
- The historical interiors are open daily from 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM (on Mondays they are open from 11:00 AM). The last entry is 20 minutes before the closing time
- The historical interiors can be viewed via a self-guided tour or a guided tour (bookable at the register counter). The guided tours are offered in various languages. The last guided tour starts at 5:00 PM. Tours in English start at 10:00 AM, 12:00 PM, 2:00 PM, and 4:00 PM from Tuesday to Sunday. On Mondays, the first English tour starts at 12:00 PM
- Parts of the Old Town Hall may be closed due to official events
- The tower is open daily from 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM (on Mondays it is open from 11:00 AM). The last entry is 40 minutes before the closing time
- Redeem your voucher at the ticket office on the ground floor of the building
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund