My Guide Website?
Cesky Krumlov: Private Day Trip from Prague2 Reviews
Teleport to the middle ages and lose yourself in the crooked cobbled lanes! Guarded by the fairytale-like castle, the 2nd largest in Czechia, Cesky Krumlov offers a truly medieval experience!
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Prague:If youʻre booking your trip to Prague last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Prague: Historic City Center Bus Tour
- 3-Hour Tour of Alchemy and Mysteries of Prague Castle
- From Prague: Terezín and Ghetto Museum Guided Tour
- From Prague: Bohemian and Saxon Switzerland Scenic Tour
- Prague: 3-Hour Walking Tour of Old Town & Prague Castle
- Enjoy a private tour with a private driver and a private local guide in Cesky Krumlov
- See the UNESCO World Heritage Site and jewel of medieval architecture Cesky Krumlov
- Explore Cesky Krumlov Castle, the Gothic church of St.Vitus and the town's historical city center
DescriptionDiscover Cesky Krumlov, its historical city center, castle, and Gothic St. Vitus Church on a 10-hour day tour from Prague. Admire the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Cesky Krumlov (Krumau) and see how the castle, built in Gothic style and founded by the lords of Krumlov before 1250, beautifully stretches over the meandering Vltava River. Meet your private driver at your hotel lobby at 09:00 and arrive in Cesky Krumlov at around 11.30, where you will meet your private local guide and your guided sightseeing tour in Cesky Krumlov will begin. See some of the highlights in Cesky Krumlov such as the Old Town Square (Namesti Svornosti, St.Vitus Church as well as Cesky Krumlov Castle and Tower. After your 2-hour guided walking tour, enjoy a nice lunch (not included in the tour price) at one of the local restaurants -- your guide will happily recommend a restaurant for you. Head back to Prague in the afternoon and sit back and relax in the vehicle. You will be dropped off at your hotel.
IncludesPrivate trip with a private driver Hotel pick-up and drop-off Bottled water in the car Professional local guide 2-hour guided walking tour in Cesky Krumlov Transport by private vehicle (Mercedes car)
- This tour is not recommended for persons with limited mobility
- There is a mild amount of uphill walking so please ensure you wear comfortable footwear