My Guide Website?
From Prague: Karlovy Vary Full-Day Tour25 Reviews
Stroll among the colonnades of a legendary spa town on a full-day tour to Karlovy Vary from Prague. Benefit from some free time to shop and more.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Prague:If youʻre booking your trip to Prague last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Prague: Historic City Center Bus Tour
- 3-Hour Tour of Alchemy and Mysteries of Prague Castle
- From Prague: Terezín and Ghetto Museum Guided Tour
- From Prague: Bohemian and Saxon Switzerland Scenic Tour
- Prague: 3-Hour Walking Tour of Old Town & Prague Castle
- Explore the historical center of the spa town of Karlovy Vary
- Take a guided walking tour of the town
- Enjoy some free time to do some shopping
DescriptionDepart Prague and journey to the beautiful spa town of Karlovy Vary about 100 kilometers to the west of the Czech Republic capital. Upon arrival, benefit from the chance to take a walk along its enchanting promenade. Founded by King Charles IV in 1358, Karlovy Vary is notable for its mineral springs that have healed many celebrities, including the German poet Goethe and the Russian Tsar Peter the Great. Stroll along the colonnades of the spa and get a taste of the hot springs for yourself. The town is well-known as the location of the Moser glass factory, founded by Ludwig Moser in 1893. Renowned around the world for its high quality glassware, Moser's former clients include the court of the British King Edward VII, the Shah of Persia and Emperor Franz Josef I of the Austro-Hungarian Empire, among others. Take a guided walking tour of the historical town center. Benefit from some free time to shop and enjoy a stroll on your own before the return journey to Prague.
- Please bring your ID
- The trip will take place with a minimum of 3 participants