My Guide Website?
Mozart's Prague: Old Town, Lesser Town & Czech Museum Tour7 Reviews
Discover Mozart's Prague on this unique tour. Visit the important sites throughout Prague that were significant in the life of the famous composer. See the Strahov Monastery where he performed Don Giovanni, and the church where his requiem was held.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Prague:If youʻre booking your trip to Prague last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Prague: Historic City Center Bus Tour
- 3-Hour Tour of Alchemy and Mysteries of Prague Castle
- From Prague: Terezín and Ghetto Museum Guided Tour
- From Prague: Bohemian and Saxon Switzerland Scenic Tour
- Prague: 3-Hour Walking Tour of Old Town & Prague Castle
- Walk through the beautiful Old Town og Prague
- Visit the Czech National Museum of Music
- Admire the Strahov Monastery
- See the St. Nicholas Church where a requiem was held for Mozart
DescriptionDiscover the places in Prague where the genius composer Mozart stayed. This is your chance to learn why the people of Prague welcomed Mozart so warmly, why they loved him so much, and why his music has won the hearts of everyone in this nation up to the present day. Beginning on foot, you’ll walk through the Old Town stopping at the Golden Angel House and the Estates Theatre. Next you’ll get on a tram and transfer to Lesser Town to visit the exhibition of music at the Czech Museum. Then travel by funicular to Petrins for a view of the tower. Walking to the Strahov Monastery, you’ll see where Mozart improvised on the organ on the day of Don Giovanni´s premier. At Hradèany Square and Lesser Town you’ll stop at the houses and palaces where Mozart held concerts or where he lived. Your journey ends at the St. Nicholas Church where a requiem was held on December 14, 1791 as a tribute to W.A. Mozart.
IncludesTicket to National Museum of Music Guided tour
- Please be at meeting point at least 15 minutes in advance.