My Guide Website?
Mystical Night Tour of Prague2 Reviews
You will walk through the secret nooks and crannies of Prague accompanied by a magician guide by the light of an oil lamp. Yes, this is a costumed evening tour with all the elements of magic.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Prague:If youʻre booking your trip to Prague last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Prague: Historic City Center Bus Tour
- 3-Hour Tour of Alchemy and Mysteries of Prague Castle
- From Prague: Terezín and Ghetto Museum Guided Tour
- From Prague: Bohemian and Saxon Switzerland Scenic Tour
- Prague: 3-Hour Walking Tour of Old Town & Prague Castle
- Discover the Jewish Quater by night
- Exploring the hidden parts of Prague's Old Town by Night
- There is a guide in wizard's clothing
- Learn the most famous legend of the Golem
DescriptionDo you want to experience the thrill or the scare? You will see some of Prague's creepiest places and maybe meet one of Prague's many ghosts. We'll start the tour on Old Town Square right in front of the Old Town Clock. Getting to know the life story of the famous mystical kings and alchemists of the past will make your tour special. You will learn the legend of the Clockmaker. Tourists will then proceed to the executioner's house and learn about one of the bloodiest executions in the medieval city. Then you will see the Jewish Quarter of Prague and learn the history of the Golem. Two hours of unforgettable stories await you. You will walk through secret nooks and crannies with a magician local guide by the light of an oil lamp. Yes, this is a costumed evening tour with all the elements of magic. A special esoteric spirit of the city awaits you. Let yourself see Prague from a different perspective! Program of the tour: - Old Town Square - the Jewish Quater - Ungelt customer's yard - Secret Executioner house
IncludesHeadsets to hear the tour guide clearly (if there are more than 7 participants)
- The meeting point is right in front of the Astronomical Clock of the Prague City Hall. Look for the valery.tours sign