My Guide Website?
Prague: 3-Hour Shooting Range Experience94 Reviews
On the Prague shooting range experience, spend 3-hours firing semi-automatic weapons in a well-equipped indoor firing range. Learn to shoot assault rifles like the AK47, M16, and Magnum revolver in a safe environment under expert instruction.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Prague:If youʻre booking your trip to Prague last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Prague: Historic City Center Bus Tour
- 3-Hour Tour of Alchemy and Mysteries of Prague Castle
- From Prague: Terezín and Ghetto Museum Guided Tour
- From Prague: Bohemian and Saxon Switzerland Scenic Tour
- Prague: 3-Hour Walking Tour of Old Town & Prague Castle
- Learn how to shoot military-grade weapons under expert instruction
- Enjoy firing semi-automatics in a safe and well-equipped environment
- Shoot some of the world's most famous firearms, including AK-47 and M16 assault rifles
- Fire Glock pistols and the Magnum; Dirty Harry's weapon of choice
- Improve your aim with a Dragunov Sniper Rifle
DescriptionTake a break from the usual tourist attractions in Prague, and enjoy a once-in-a-lifetime experience shooting powerful weapons. Try out AK47 and M16 assault rifles, and shoot a Magnum revolver under professional instruction and safety training. All guns are semi-automatic and conformable with the Czech armament statute. Several program options are available to suit everyone from rookies to the most advanced shooter. Optical sights to ensure easy aiming are available with many of the guns, meaning that even if you're a beginner, you're guaranteed an adrenaline rush while at the Prague shooting range.
IncludesMinibus transfer from meeting point Hotel drop-off (depending on location) Professional training with English-speaking instructors Ammunition Targets Eye and ear protection
- Please provide your pickup address when booking The selection of rifles and shots is limited, you will be informed about the details after booking