My Guide Website?
Prague: 3-Hour Walking Tour of Old Town & Prague Castle2044 Reviews
Discover Prague's Astronomical Clock, Old Town Square, Charles Bridge, Prague Castle, and the Church of St. Nicholas, among other sights on a guided walking tour with a passionate guide.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Prague:If youʻre booking your trip to Prague last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Prague: Historic City Center Bus Tour
- 3-Hour Tour of Alchemy and Mysteries of Prague Castle
- From Prague: Terezín and Ghetto Museum Guided Tour
- From Prague: Bohemian and Saxon Switzerland Scenic Tour
- Prague: 3-Hour Walking Tour of Old Town & Prague Castle
- See Old Town Square, Charles Bridge, Prague Castle, and more on this 3-hour tour
- Enjoy learning about the history and architecture of Prague by hearing its legends and stories
- Take in the views from Prague Castle and soak up the city's eclectic mix of past and present
DescriptionDiscover the highlights of historic Prague on a guided walking tour. Visit Prague Castle, the Old Town square, the Church of St. Nicolas, and the Charles Bridge, among other iconic landmarks. Listen as your guide paints a colorful picture of how Prague used to be and how it has evolved to the international city it is today. Start your tour at the office of the local partner in Maiselova Street—a stone's throw away from the famous and impressive Astronomical Clock. Listen to your guide give you a historical overview of the Old Town. Next, cross the Charles Bridge with its varied statues and sculptures, watching the calm waters of the Vtlava River pass beneath you. Then, take the tram up to Prague Castle to learn about the development of the Charles Bridge and Prague Castle. As you make your way towards the Castle, stop to take in the sites of Hradcany, or the Castle District, learning about its fascinating history. Enter Prague Castle and enjoy some final stories of Prague accompanied by magnificent views of the entire city of Prague.
IncludesTour guide 1 tram ticket
- In the case of a rainy day use an umbrella, the tour runs in any weather Strollers are allowed on the tour