My Guide Website?
Prague: Big Bus Hop-on Hop-off Tour and Vltava River Cruise1645 Reviews
Explore Prague at your own pace aboard a comfortable, single-decker and double-decker hop-on hop-off sightseeing bus, and get access to all the city’s main points of interest.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Prague:If youʻre booking your trip to Prague last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Prague: Historic City Center Bus Tour
- 3-Hour Tour of Alchemy and Mysteries of Prague Castle
- From Prague: Terezín and Ghetto Museum Guided Tour
- From Prague: Bohemian and Saxon Switzerland Scenic Tour
- Prague: 3-Hour Walking Tour of Old Town & Prague Castle
- Explore Prague at your own pace on a comfortable hop-on hop-off bus
- Cruise down the River Vltava and see Prague Castle from the water
- See the Dancing House on Resslova
- Explore the narrow streets of Old Town, and see monuments such as the Astronomical Clock
- Marvel at the views of the Charles Bridge from Kampa Park
DescriptionAvoid the hassle of organized group tours and explore Prague at your own pace with a combined 24 or 48-hour ticket to the hop-on hop-off sightseeing bus. Once onboard the bus, you will be provided with headphones and an audio guide (available in 24 languages), with onboard staff available at all times to lend assistance. Listen to the fascinating history of Prague and see its famous landmarks. Explore the Red and Green line routes of the city. Green line stops include: • Na Františku (near Ministry of Industry and Trade), • Old Town Square, • Malostranské náměstí (next to Holy Trinity Column)• Jiráskovo náměstí (beside the Dancing House), • Václavské náměstí (at corner of Jindřišská street at Duplex club)• Hlavní nádraží (in front of Main Train Station) Red line stops include: • Prague Castle • Dlabačov• Náměstí Kinských• Jiráskovo náměstí (beside the Dancing House), • I.P. Pavlova (at corner of Sokolská street)• Karlov (B. Němcové street)• Hlavní nádraží (in front of Main Train Station)
Includes24 or 48-hour hop-on hop-off sightseeing bus tour access (depending on option selected) Audio guide in 24 languages (earbuds provided) Vltava River cruise (if option selected)
- The buses on the green route depart daily every 15-30 minutes between 09:10 AM - 16:40 PM The buses on the red route depart daily every 35 minutes between 09:35 AM - 17:10 PM On 24.12. the opening hours will be shortened due to a public holiday. The last buses will leave from stop number 1 at 13:40. River cruise available only at 12:00 and 13:00. On other days, the service will run according to the standard timetable.