My Guide Website?
Prague Castle & Castle District: 2-Hour Guided Tour176 Reviews
Explore the age-old icon of the Czech Republic on a 2-hour guided tour of the Prague Castle complex. Travel back through 11 centuries of Czech history as you look inside castle courtyards and the landmark monuments such as St. Vitus Cathedral.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Prague:If youʻre booking your trip to Prague last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Prague: Historic City Center Bus Tour
- 3-Hour Tour of Alchemy and Mysteries of Prague Castle
- From Prague: Terezín and Ghetto Museum Guided Tour
- From Prague: Bohemian and Saxon Switzerland Scenic Tour
- Prague: 3-Hour Walking Tour of Old Town & Prague Castle
- Journey through the history of the Czech Republic at Prague Castle
- Ride the picturesque tram from Lesser Town
- Visit the Royal Gardens
- See the grand façades of St. Vitus Cathedral and St. George's Basilica
- Marvel at the Charles Bridge over the River Vltava
- Get panoramic views of the city of Prague
DescriptionTake a journey through the history of the Czech Republic on a 2-hour guided tour of the Prague Castle complex, and discover the historic landmarks of the capital’s most famous monument. Meet your guide near the Charles Bridge, and take the tram up the hill to the Castle District. The picturesque route captures the historical atmosphere of Lesser Town, and reveals a ”small town inside Prague” at the top of the hill. See the main monuments, such as St. Vitus Cathedral, the Royal Gardens, St. George’s Basilica, and the Old Royal Palace. Learn the history of the age-old symbol of the Czech state at the largest coherent castle complex in the world. Dominating Prague for 11 centuries, Prague Castle has maintained its grandeur throughout a turbulent history. Explore the former seat of the Czech rulers and current seat of the President of the Czech Republic, and get panoramic city views along the way.
Includes2-hour guided tour of the Prague Castle complex Tram ticket
- Cathedral of St. Víta will be closed all day on 8/12/2023 and 9/12/2023 for operational reasons.