My Guide Website?
Prague: Full-Day Sightseeing Tour with Cruise and Lunch273 Reviews
See the important sights of Prague on this combined mini-bus sightseeing tour, guided walking tour, and river cruise. Enjoy a traditional lunch and outstanding views of the city.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Prague:If youʻre booking your trip to Prague last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Tour Prague Castle and enjoy a 3-course meal at restaurant U Schnellu
- Marvel at the magnificent Gothic St. Vitus Cathedral
- Take a guided cruise on the Vltava River
- See Lesser Town, the wonderful Valdstejn Garden, and Charles Bridge
- Stop at the Old Town Hall and admire the Astronomical Clock
DescriptionSpend a day in Prague and experience the centuries-old beauty of the Czech capital on this tour. Cruise on the Vltava River, cross the Charles Bridge, take a walking tour of the city center, and enjoy a delicious lunch at a local restaurant. Journey back in time on a visit to 9th-century Prague Castle, one of the largest castles in the world. On your way, you’ll see sights such as the National Theater, the Rudolfinum, Powder Gate, Wenceslas Square, and the Dancing House. Lunch will be at the restaurant U Schnellů. After lunch, your tour continues to lovely Valdstejn Garden before you head down the hill to see Lesser Town, Kampa Island, and the John Lennon Wall. As you continue on your full-day tour, you’ll cross over the Vltava River on the historic Charles Bridge. Take in the incredible history and culture of Prague as you travel in style and enjoy refreshments on a Vltava River cruise. After the cruise, you’ll walk by Jan Palach Square and along Parizska Avenue to Prague's Jewish Town, where your guide will share their local knowledge. Continue to the city’s Old Town Square to see the world-famous Astronomical Clock, dating back to the 15th century. End your incredible day in front of the Estates Theater, which hosted the premiere of Mozart's opera Don Giovanni.
IncludesLunch 1 drink Vltava River Cruise Bus Tour
- Since this is a full-day tour that's primarily by foot, it may not be suitable for young children or those with mobility issues
- Lunch includes soup, main dish – choose from chicken or vegetarian menu. Dessert includes strudel or pancake