My Guide Website?
Prague: Half-Day Guided Tour by Segway and E-Scooter15 Reviews
Explore the highlights of Prague, including the Castle Area, Lesser Town, Jewish Quarter, and Old Town, on both a Seqway and e-scooter. Enjoy a private guided tour designed for those, who want to discover the city in a comfortable, fast, and easy way.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Prague:If youʻre booking your trip to Prague last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Prague: Historic City Center Bus Tour
- 3-Hour Tour of Alchemy and Mysteries of Prague Castle
- From Prague: Terezín and Ghetto Museum Guided Tour
- From Prague: Bohemian and Saxon Switzerland Scenic Tour
- Prague: 3-Hour Walking Tour of Old Town & Prague Castle
- Take a private, live guided tour of Prague
- See all of the significant landmarks in 3 hours
- Enter Prague Castle and St. Vitus Cathedral
- Taste the monastery beer in Strahov
- Write your name on the John Lennon Wall
DescriptionHop aboard both a Segway and an e-scooter on one exciting tour. Explore the historical parts of Prague, including Hradcany, Lesser Town, the Jewish Quarter, Old Town, and New Town, discovering the best viewpoints, important monuments, and amazing landmarks. Starting your tour on a Segway, discover the Prague Castle area, home to St. Vitus Cathedral. After the castle, venture way up to the Strahov Monastery, where a brewery from the 15th century is located. Then, board your e-scooter and climb up to Petrin Hill where Prague's Tower, or the 'Eiffel Tower's Sister' is. Here you can admire the several primary viewpoints while gliding back downhill. Your next stop will be the famous John Lennon Wall. You can write your name on it, and snap some cool photos at this rock n' roll landmark. Afterward, ride under the Charles Bridge, and visit the narrowest street of Prague as well as the Peeing Statues at the Kafka Museum. Towards the end of your tour, it will be time to cross the river and discover the Jewish Quarter and Old Town, before returning back to the tour's point of origin.
IncludesEnglish, German, Spanish, or Russian-speaking live guide Safety training and supervised test-drive Helmets (all sizes) Raincoats (if needed) Gloves for the winter months Photo service Unlimited water, tea, and coffee at the meeting point
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Helmets are mandatory
- Minimum weight to participate is 35 kg / 77 lbs
- Minimum age is 10 years
- People under the influence of alcohol will not be permitted to take part
- Snow tires are used on all the vehicles making them safe to ride on snow
- A driver's license is not required to participate in the tour