My Guide Website?
Prague Highlights: Segway & E-Scooter Tour with Taxi Pick-Up93 Reviews
All-inclusive sightseeing tour. Visit the most famous sights on an E-scooter or E-bike and also try a segway, all in one tour. Glide around Prague Castle, John Lennon wall, National theatre and more.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Prague:If youʻre booking your trip to Prague last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Prague: Historic City Center Bus Tour
- 3-Hour Tour of Alchemy and Mysteries of Prague Castle
- From Prague: Terezín and Ghetto Museum Guided Tour
- From Prague: Bohemian and Saxon Switzerland Scenic Tour
- Prague: 3-Hour Walking Tour of Old Town & Prague Castle
- Marvel at the most important sights of Prague on 2 different electronic vehicles with local tour guide
- Enjoy an exclusive service including photo shooting, free drink, and pickup from your hotel
- Visit the amazing Prague castle, enjoy unforgettable views, or sign yourself on John Lennon's wall
- Enjoy the intimacy of a small group or private tour
- Get tips and recommendations from your local guide
DescriptionStart the tour with a free taxi pickup service from your accommodation and transfer to the meeting point where you can practice riding your e-scooter or e-bike and set off when you feel confident. For the private tour (available in German, English, Spanish, French or RUssian language), discuss your wishes and the sights you would like to see with your guide before starting the tour. Listen as your guide tells you about the sights and places you'll see along the way, including Loreto Sanctuary, Strahov Monastery, John Lennon Wall, Charles Bridge, National Theatre, Wenceslas Square, Municipal House, and the Powder Tower. The first quarter of the tour will be on eScooter or eBike as you glide through Letná Park and its beer garden, past Expo 58, the Metronome, and Queen Anne's Summer Palace, before heading up to the Prague Castle and the Strahov districts. Following this, reach Great Strahov Stadium, the largest inactive stadium with a capacity for 250,000 spectators where you’ll access your Segway. Your guide will provide enough time and safety instructions so you can feel comfortable before the Segway part of the tour. Glide along the stadium to see its size, enjoy unique viewpoints, and experience the adrenaline from your Segway ride in hidden neighborhoods of Prague. After this part of the tour, switch vehicles again and continue sightseeing in the city center. The last part of tour on electric scooter or electric bike will take you along Petrin hill and its park, the Vltava River, and the Old Town area. At the end of the tour, feel free to ask your guide for tips and recommendations for activities, restaurants, and interesting places to visit in Prague. This is ideal option if you are tired of walking and want to explore Prague in style!
IncludesComfortable taxi pickup from your accommodation in Prague Segway and e-scooter or e-bike experience Local and helpful guide (available in English, German, French, Spanish, or Russian) A choice of several starting times throughout the day Instant booking confirmation and short cut-off time 0.5 liter bottle of water (free drinks) Helmets, raincoats, or gloves if required Photo service Safety training and supervised test-drive before the tour (not included in tour time)
- Please see the tour pictures for the exact route of this tour
- Please make it known if you are interested in the pickup or if you'd rather arrive independently
- Please advise of your preferred starting time and address of your accommodation
- Persons under the influence of alcohol will not be allowed to participate on this tour
- The minimum age of this tour is 8 years old
- This tour is not suitable for pregnant women