My Guide Website?
Prague: Old Town and Jewish Quarter Guided Tour in German1476 Reviews
Enjoy a 2-hour guided walking tour in Prague's Old Town and Jewish Quarter. Travel back in time and hear about the city's history and legends.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Prague:If youʻre booking your trip to Prague last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Prague: Historic City Center Bus Tour
- 3-Hour Tour of Alchemy and Mysteries of Prague Castle
- From Prague: Terezín and Ghetto Museum Guided Tour
- From Prague: Bohemian and Saxon Switzerland Scenic Tour
- Prague: 3-Hour Walking Tour of Old Town & Prague Castle
- Discover Prague's Old Town and learn about the city's eventful history
- Walk past famous buildings and through historic squares
- See the birthplace of Franz Kafka and discover the old Jewish Quarter
DescriptionEmbark on a guided walking tour through the historic streets of Prague. Learn the history behind each turn from your guide and visit highlights, including the Jewish Quarter and the impressive astronomical clock. Start in Old Town Square, which is the site of the Church of Our Lady before Týn and was the main market square in Prague. Take a walk along picturesque streets by the Estates Theater and Charles University. See the Old Town Hall with its astronomical clock, and marvel at a masterpiece of Gothic science. Walk to the birthplace of Franz Kafka and discover the Jewish Quarter. Admire the Maisel and exteriors of Pinkas synagogues before passing by the old Jewish cemetery. See the outsides of New Town Hall and the Clementinum, before heading to Charles Bridge, where the tour ends.
IncludesGuided tour of Prague in German Live guide
- Note that this tour is conducted in German only
- Be sure to wear comfortable, sturdy shoes, and dress appropriately for the weather
- Children up to 12 years, when accompanied by a parent, can join the tour for free