My Guide Website?
Prague: Old Town Highlights & Hidden Gems Guided Tour15 Reviews
Explore the stunning old town of Prague on a guided walking tour. Marvel at the iconic Astronomical Clock, gothic Charles Bridge, and more while hearing interesting stories from your guide.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Prague:If youʻre booking your trip to Prague last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Prague: Historic City Center Bus Tour
- 3-Hour Tour of Alchemy and Mysteries of Prague Castle
- From Prague: Terezín and Ghetto Museum Guided Tour
- From Prague: Bohemian and Saxon Switzerland Scenic Tour
- Prague: 3-Hour Walking Tour of Old Town & Prague Castle
- Explore the streets and sights of Prague’s Old Town
- Hear interesting stories from the city’s rich past
- Marvel at Prague’s historical highlights along the route
- Stay in smaller group with local expert guide
DescriptionCome join our team of local expert guides to explore historic Prague’s „Old Town“ district hidden gems and highlights. This walking tour is like no other – we found a very unique route that takes you away from the endless souvenir shops, sketchy parts and crowds. We combine the must-see sights with off the beaten path! You will stop to discuss the landmark attractions like 600-hundred years old „Orloj“ Astronomical Clock, 13th century established Jewish Quarter „Josefov“, or iconic gothic Charles Bridge. Everyone who comes to visit Prague has to hit these. But that often means much visual noise and insane amounts of people. Therefore, to make this more user-friendly and special, we also take you see the much more hidden and unknown corners you would not discover otherwise. Next to all the modern city chaos, Old Town is a fascinating labyrinth of passages and little streets. Along the way, we provide you with a rich historical context, share interesting facts and stories. Plus useful recommendations to help you have a great stay. Learn more about old Medieval times, rebellious priests and kings of Bohemia, the infamous execution of the 27 leaders. But also about impact of the Second World War and the following Soviet era, or the 1989 Velvet Revolution. Enjoy Prague’s most beautiful area with its proud residents – not like „umbrella tours“, but more like a friend that guides you around.
IncludesLocal expert guide Ponchos in case of rain (on request at the meeting point)
- • The tour starts on time and can't wait for latecomers. Please note: we have a deadline and we can not wait longer than 5 extra minutes (!) Therefore, please arrive 10 minutes before the tour starts.
- Parents with babies: it’s all cobblestones surface so we strongly suggest you use a carrier. In case you only have a stroller, please contact us before you book, we need to make sure this will not slow down the whole group.
- When you are only 1 single person-traveler please and no one else is signed up for the time, please contact us before you book. We need at least 2px to operate.