My Guide Website?
Prague: Shared Group/Private Segway Tour with Hotel Transfer480 Reviews
See the sights of Prague by eco-friendly, self-balancing Segway with a private guide. Take a delightful ride around the Strahov area and discover hidden neighborhoods of Prague.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Prague:If youʻre booking your trip to Prague last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Prague: Historic City Center Bus Tour
- 3-Hour Tour of Alchemy and Mysteries of Prague Castle
- From Prague: Terezín and Ghetto Museum Guided Tour
- From Prague: Bohemian and Saxon Switzerland Scenic Tour
- Prague: 3-Hour Walking Tour of Old Town & Prague Castle
- Ride an off-road Segway X2 or i2 city transporter
- Get panoramic views from Strahov Stadium
- Benefit from the services and expertise of a local guide
- Escape the crowds and glide along the trails of Ladronka Park
- Benefit from several start times throughout the day
DescriptionBenefit from pick-up by taxi from your accommodation 15 to 20 minutes before your Segway tour on request, or meet your guide at the starting point of your tour and get familiar with your self-balancing personal transporter. Learn how to operate the self-balancing vehicle to ensure you feel comfortable and confident before you set off. Choose a classic route or experience an itinerary customized to your interests in the private option. Venture into calmer parts of Prague to see the residential areas of Prague including the 'Beverly hills' of Prague. Discover the Strahov Stadium for fantastic panoramic views. Take a look at Brevnov or Strahov Monastery, where Benedictine monks founded one of the oldest beer breweries of the Czech Republic. During the tour, you will be able to visit the following Prague sights according to your chosen option: • Ladronka Park • Spiritka estate • Strahov Stadium • Brevnov Monastery • Villa Kajetánka • Sacre Coer • Church of St. Wenceslas • Villa Kinsky • Strahov Monastery • The 'Beverley Hills' area of Prague • Villa Muller • Max van der Stoel Park Along the way, get interesting information about Prague and its landmark sites. Learn about life in the city from a local guide. Ask for recommendations if you need them, and advice on how to reach your preferred destination at the end of the tour. Your tour guide will arrange a free drop-off after the tour by taxi. After booking, you can also opt for alternative escooter (e-scooter), e-bike (eBike) or combination with walking tour in different language as English, German, French, Russian or Spanish tour guide, in case you have booked a private tour. Small groups are provided only in German or English language without a chance to choose different vehicle.
IncludesPickup and drop-off by taxi from your accommodation English, German, French, Czech, Spanish or Russian live guide Helmet Raincoat A bottle of water A choice of several starting times Gloves or jacket in the winter season Photo service Safety instructions and practising before the tour Instant booking confirmation and short cut-off time
- Please advise of your preferred starting time and address of your accommodation
- Persons under the influence of alcohol will not be allowed to participate in this tour
- The minimum age of this tour is 8 years old
- This tour is not suitable for pregnant women
- Pickup from your accommodation in Prague available on request, approximately 20 minutes before the tour
- Please check the 3 different track options in the pictures of the gallery