My Guide Website?
Skip-the-line Lobkowicz Palace Private Tour & Concert1 Reviews
A guided tour of the Lobkowicz Palace with skip-the-line tickets and a Licensed Guide. Extended options: private transfers and tickets for a midday classical concert.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Prague:If youʻre booking your trip to Prague last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Prague: Historic City Center Bus Tour
- 3-Hour Tour of Alchemy and Mysteries of Prague Castle
- From Prague: Terezín and Ghetto Museum Guided Tour
- From Prague: Bohemian and Saxon Switzerland Scenic Tour
- Prague: 3-Hour Walking Tour of Old Town & Prague Castle
- Visit the Lobkowicz Palace with Skip-the-line Tickets and a 5-Star Private Guide
- Save time with skip-the-line tickets to the palace museum
- Discover the treasures of the Lobkowicz Collections and Museum
- Enjoy a midday classical music concert at the Lobkowicz Palace (3,5 & 4,5-hour )
- Private transfers with pickup & drop-off at your accommodation (3 & 4,5 Hour )
DescriptionOn this exclusive tour you will discover the secrets of Lobkowicz Palace, which is the only privately owned building in the Prague Castle complex. Explore its beautiful interiors, art galleries and museum exhibits with an Expert Guide & hear the fascinating history of the Lobkowicz family and their collections. Choose the 2-hour option for skip-the-line tickets to Lobkowicz Palace. Your guided tour begins at the charming Hradcany Square, featuring landmarks such as the national Gallery, the Archbishop Palace & the Matthias Gate leading to Prague Castle. Follow your Private Guide through the castle gardens and marvel at the views of the Prague skyline. Thanks to skip-the-line tickets to the palace, you can skim the lines to the Lobkowicz Collections and Museum. As you explore the galleries and decorated salons and rooms, your 5-Stars Guide who is a master storyteller will share interesting facts and anecdotes about the Lobkowicz family and the private collection of the House of Lobkowicz. Among the palace’s treasures you will discover amazing family and royal portraits as well as works by famous European masters such as Canaletto, Brueghel the Elder, Cranach the Elder, Rubens and Velázquez. Other points of interest include the collection of fine porcelain, ceramics and rare decorative arts from the 13th-20th century. Military equipment, sporting rifles and hunting paraphernalia from the 16th to 18th centuries are also on display. In the Music Archive of the Lobkowicz Collection, which holds over 5,000 items, you can find musical instruments and original scores and manuscripts by Beethoven and Mozart. It is a must-see for the fans of history, art and music. Choose the 3-hour option to add private transport to the itinerary. This option includes a 2-hour guided tour of the Lobkowicz Palace with a 1-hour transfer that includes pickup and drop-off at your accommodation in a private car. Enjoy the convenient, round-trip private transfer to avoid the hassle of using public or commercial transport. This will make reaching the meeting point so much easier! Choose the 3,5-hour option to enjoy a midday classical music concert after your guided tour of the Lobkowicz Palace. This option includes an extended 2,5-hour tour and tickets for a 1-hour classical music concert. This is a unique chance to experience a live performance by talented Czech musicians in a beautiful Baroque concert hall with frescoed ceilings. The concert program includes a wide range of classical masterpieces, from female composers to the well-known compositions by W.A. Mozart, A. Dvořák and B. Smetana. It will be an unforgettable experience for sure. Choose the 4,5-hour option to book a 1-hour round-trip transfer, a 2,5-hour guided tour of the Lobkowicz Palace, and a 1-hour midday classical music concert. Enjoy all the charms and attractions of the fabulous Lobkowicz Palace without worrying about the transportation. Book a private driver and vehicle for your pickup and drop-off.
IncludesPrivate Tour of the Lobkowicz Palace and Prague Castle with Concert Tickets (number of attractions depends on the selected option) 5-Star Licensed Guide who is fluent in your chosen language Skip-the-line tickets to Lobkowicz Palace (all options) Tickets for a classical music concert at the Lobkowicz Palace (3,5 and 4,5-hour options only) Private transfers with pickup and drop-off at your accommodation (3 and 4,5-hour options only)
- Please check your email the day before the tour Please note that the number of attractions depends on the selected option. Private transfers and tickets for a midday classical concert are not included in the basic 2-hour option. Skip-the-line tickets to Lobkowicz Palace allow faster entry, you may have to wait for ticket validation & mandatory security checks. Please note that the midday classical music concert at Lobkowicz Palace is an attraction separate from the tour, and your Private Guide will not accompany you for the concert. The 3- & 4,5-hour options include an estimated 1-hour round-trip transfer time between the meeting point & the accommodation address provided when booking. We will arrange private transfers in a standard car (sedan) for groups of 1-4 people & in a larger van or minibus for groups of 5 people & more. If you're traveling in a smaller group but want to travel in a more spacious car, we recommend booking a 5-people tour to take advantage of a larger vehicle.