My Guide Website?
Skip-the-line Rock City Private Day Trip from Prague by Car
Visiting the Adršpach-Teplice Rocks Nature Reserve! Spend a relaxing day hiking in wild nature. Explore the unique city of monolithic rock towers and look out for ancient nature monuments.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Prague:If youʻre booking your trip to Prague last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Prague: Historic City Center Bus Tour
- 3-Hour Tour of Alchemy and Mysteries of Prague Castle
- From Prague: Terezín and Ghetto Museum Guided Tour
- From Prague: Bohemian and Saxon Switzerland Scenic Tour
- Prague: 3-Hour Walking Tour of Old Town & Prague Castle
- Hike in the iconic Adršpach-Teplice Rocks, also known as the Rock City
- Save time with skip-the-line tickets to the national nature reserve
- Discover the wonders of the unique rock towers and waterfalls
- Follow an easy hiking trail and relax surrounded by wild nature
- Take advantage of private transport from Prague
DescriptionThe Adršpach-Teplice Rocks Nature Reserve is one of the most incredible nature destinations in Czech Republic. It’s a must see for every fan of rocks for sure. This exclusive tour includes skip-the-line tickets and private transport from Prague, so you can get active and spend a day hiking through the picturesque landscapes of ancient rock formations. Choose the 9-hour tour option to travel from Prague to the Rock City with a 5-Star Private Driver, who can guarantee a hassle-free experience. Upon arrival at the nature reserve, one of the first sights you will see is the vibrant Piskovna Lake surrounded by an intense green forest. You can follow the main hiking trail to see the best views. Discover a city of strange rock formations, that were shaped over the centuries by the forces of nature into unique rock towers. The tallest one is Lovers, which reaches a height of 110 metres. Look out for the signs to find out why some of these rocks have such interesting names: Lovers, King, Mayor, Stephan Crown and the Great Council. One of the most interesting spots of the Rock City is the man-made Gothic Gate, wedged between tight rock walls. It's an entrance to a so-called labyrinth of narrow gorges. Squeezing in between the monolithic rocks is a truly magical experience for every hiker. Another point of interest will be the Great Waterfall, which falls into a rocky gorge from a height of 16 metres. And if you're really lucky, you might spot a wild falcon somewhere along the way! After a day of hiking and exploring, your Driver can help you find the best place to grab a snack or lunch on your way back to Prague.
IncludesPrivate full-day trip from Prague to Rock City by Car 5-Star Czech and English-speaking Driver Skip-the-line tickets to the Rock City national nature reserve Easy to follow hiking trail with breathtaking scenery Private transport with pickup and drop-off at your accommodation in Prague
- Please check your email the day before the tour to receive important information. We will arrange private transfers in a standard car (sedan) for groups of 1-4 people, and in a large van for groups of 5 people and more. If you're travelling in a smaller group but want to travel in a more spacious car, we recommend booking a tour for 5 people to take advantage of a larger vehicle. Lunch can be arranged on your request.