My Guide Website?
Tour around Prague Castle and Lesser Town in Spanish2 Reviews
Visit of the Castle District and Lesser Town. A "light" form of visiting with guide the western part of the Vltava river and its main points of interest.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Prague:If youʻre booking your trip to Prague last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Prague: Historic City Center Bus Tour
- 3-Hour Tour of Alchemy and Mysteries of Prague Castle
- From Prague: Terezín and Ghetto Museum Guided Tour
- From Prague: Bohemian and Saxon Switzerland Scenic Tour
- Prague: 3-Hour Walking Tour of Old Town & Prague Castle
- Discover the largest coherent castle complex in the world
- Learn about its rich history and sublime architecture
- Enjoy the charming streets of Lesser Town
DescriptionThe historical center of Prague, is divided in two parts by the Vltava river. Old Town, Jewish Quarter and New Town, and in the other side Malá Strana (Lesser Town) and Prague's Castle. This five medieval cities, are now in Heritage of humanity-UNESCO. During 3 hours we'll visit the exteriors of Prague's Castle, where the powerful people governed the country. Dukes, kings, noble families, but in other times, as well alchemists…. The Prague's Castle was built in the century IX and until present time has been the resident of many important people. Nowadays the President of the country lives there. In its interior are the jewels of the Bohemian's Crown.
IncludesProfessional and certified guide in Spanish
- You will use public transportation (tram). The tour guide will help the group buy the tickets; This tour will take place rain or shine; Comfortable shoes recommended