My Guide Website?
Vienna: 1-Day Trip to Prague Private Guided Tour
Enjoy a full-day trip to Prague, the Bohemian capital of Czechia. Explore the Old Town with a Local Guide and visit St. Nicholas Church and the Prague Castle courtyard.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Prague:If youʻre booking your trip to Prague last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Prague: Historic City Center Bus Tour
- 3-Hour Tour of Alchemy and Mysteries of Prague Castle
- From Prague: Terezín and Ghetto Museum Guided Tour
- From Prague: Bohemian and Saxon Switzerland Scenic Tour
- Prague: 3-Hour Walking Tour of Old Town & Prague Castle
- Discover Prague, the cultural capital of Europe, with a 5-Star Local Guide
- Explore the Old Town, Lesser Quarter, Jewish Town & the grounds of Prague Castle
- Step inside St. Nicolas Church and admire its Baroque architecture and art
- Enjoy private transfers to Prague with pickup&drop-off service in Vienna (13Hour
- Travel from Vienna by train with pickup at your accommodation by car (15-hour)
DescriptionWith rich history and cultural heritage, multiple UNESCO-inscribed sites and affordable prices, Prague is one of Europe’s most popular day trip destinations. Fortunately, it's well connected to Vienna by road and rail so on this private tour we let you choose if you prefer to travel by car or train. Come and discover the heart and soul of Prague. Experience the bohemian dream! Book a 13-hour tour to travel from Vienna to Prague by car. This option includes round-trip transfers with pickup and dropoff by private car and a 4-hour walking tour of Prague. Our English speaking driver will pick you up directly from your accommodation and take you to Prague's Lesser Town, where you will meet your Private Local Guide. Your Czech adventure will begin with a visit to the inner courtyards of the magnificent Prague Castle, home to the Gothic Cathedral of St. Vitus. The guide will tell you all about Bohemian kings and how the castle and the rest of the city changed over the centuries. The highlight of your walking tour of the Lesser Town will be a visit to St. Nicholas's Church. Entrance tickets are included, so you can step in and admire its stunning Baroque architecture and art-filled interiors. You will then cross the Charles Bridge admiring its iconic statues to get to the Old Town, where you will see the highlights of the medieval Market Square and the well-preserved Jewish Quarter with a well-preserved Jewish Town Hall and several synagogues. You will have some free time after the guided tour, so you can ask your guide for tips on the best places to do souvenir shopping or try Czech cuisine and beer (we can book a table for your group at a recommended restaurant). Book a 15-hour tour to travel from Vienna to Prague by train. This option includes 1-way transfer (pick-up) from your accommodation to Vienna Central Station by private car, round-trip train tickets, and a 4-hour walking tour of Prague. These 2 capitals are well connected by rail,with several trains per day, so this can be an exciting and comfortable way to travel. If you choose this option, your walking tour will start at Prague Central Station, located in the Old Town.
IncludesPrivate Day Tour from Vienna to Prague by Train or Car (mode of transport depends on the selected option) 5-Star Local Guide who is fluent in the selected language (in Prague only) Walking tour of Prague’s Old Town, Lesser Quarter and Jewish Town Tickets to St. Nicholas Church and admission to free parts of Prague Castle Round-trip train tickets to Prague with pickup at your accommodation (15-hour option only) Private car transfers to Vienna with pickup and drop-off service (13-hour option only)
- Check your email the day before the tour for important information. All guests must provide their full name and date of birth when booking. 15-hour tour: train tickets will be sent via email. Please confirm the travel details. One-way transfer from your accommodation to Vienna Central Station is included. The guide will meet you at Prague Central Station. 13-hour tour: we will arrange private transfers in a standard car (sedan) for 1-4 people, and in a larger van for groups of 5 people and more. You can book a 5-people tour for a larger vehicle. The guide will meet you in Prague. Our drivers speak German and English. Prague Castle tickets are not included in the price, you will visit only free parts of the courtyards. Admission to St. Nicholas Church during mass and special events is restricted. Lunch in Prague can be arranged upon request.