My Guide Website?
Prague: 2-Hour Old District & Riverside E-Scooter Tour21 Reviews
Have an amazing e-Kickbike experience on the great machines in the heart of the atmospheric Prague city center.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Prague:If youʻre booking your trip to Prague last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Prague: Historic City Center Bus Tour
- 3-Hour Tour of Alchemy and Mysteries of Prague Castle
- From Prague: Terezín and Ghetto Museum Guided Tour
- From Prague: Bohemian and Saxon Switzerland Scenic Tour
- Prague: 3-Hour Walking Tour of Old Town & Prague Castle
- See all the important historical places of Prague in just 2 hours
- Ride alongside the Vltava River and see the famous Charles Bridge
- Discover the Kampa Island and find the hidden John Lennon Wall
- Zoom up to Prague Castle and enjoy amazing views from the Petrin Hill
DescriptionThis tour takes you to the oldest streets of Prague. In 2-hours, you will ride through the most beautiful historical places of the city. At the beginning, you will climb Petřín Hill and ride around the Petřín Tower, which is the younger sister of Eiffel Tower in Paris. Later, you will enjoy the gardens of the Strahov Monastery, where you'll find a more than 700-year-old brewery. A bit later, you will reach Prague Castle and enjoy the great view to old Prague and the river Vltava.
IncludesGuide E-Scooter Helmet Raincoat (when needed) Water Practice run before the tour
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended