See a side of Prague that few ever experience as you go underground
Visit hidden rooms, halls, and cellars beneath the city
Hear stories of medieval Prague
Discover what life was like in medieval times
See a medieval dungeon and torture devices
The city of Prague may be famous for its beautiful architecture but the real mystery of the city lies below. On this guided tour step away from the masses and explore a different city - one that exists under the cobblestoned streets of Old Town.
Your guide will show you a part of the Czech capital that hasn't changed much since the 12th century. On your underground visit learn about the incredible history behind the system of rooms, corridors, and cellars that lie underneath Prague.
During the tour, hear stories about the medieval period of Prague when these premises were still in use, and discover what life must have been like at this time for its inhabitants. You will also visit the medieval Dungeon and see the display of torture and executions.
Visits to underground cellars and dungeons
- it is a walking tour with live guide commentary (langauge option)
- not possible for wheelchair or baby stroller due to walking / stairs
- not possible for people with any walking disability / mobility issue
- not for people with claustrophobia, serious heart issues, similar
- not for pets, smallest infants or children with attention disorder
- for safety it is required to speak the chosen language of the tour
- not recommended for smallest children under the school age
- it is not allowed to join the tour under alcohol / drug influence
- it is not allowed to disturb the tour by any disruptive behavior
- it is not allowed to translate during the tour to other languages
- the tour duration might vary depending due to the group size
- once the tour left the start it is not guaranteed to join the group
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund