My Guide Website?
Prague: Day Trip to Teplice, the Royal Spa City3 Reviews
Discover a royal spa town with thousands of stories. City of sights and parks, fun and rest.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Prague:If youʻre booking your trip to Prague last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Prague: Historic City Center Bus Tour
- 3-Hour Tour of Alchemy and Mysteries of Prague Castle
- From Prague: Terezín and Ghetto Museum Guided Tour
- From Prague: Bohemian and Saxon Switzerland Scenic Tour
- Prague: 3-Hour Walking Tour of Old Town & Prague Castle
- Visit the beautiful rooms of an old chateau
- Humboldt tourist train - ticket inlcuding (only in summer)
- Learn about the Pseudo-Romanesque church of St. Bartholomeus
- John the Baptist lookout tower
DescriptionExplore a beautiful town undiscovered by tourists at the German border, which is the oldest spa town in Central Europe. Teplice is a town of emperors and kings, a city with thousands of stories. You will enjoy a tour of the chateau rooms or the stunning café and the gallery in the pseudo-Romanesque church of St. Bartholomeus. After the tour with a local guide, you will have time for lunch in one of the spa restaurants. It is up to you how to spend your afternoon in this picturesque spa town. You can choose either to spend your free time on your own or use the accompanying program recommended by a local guide. Take a train ride around the town along the spa houses and parks up to the original Doubravka castle from the 15th century, where you can find a beautiful view of the area or visit Thermália where you can bathe in 100% thermal water. These afternoon activities are not included within the tour price but are highly recommended. Our recomendation to visit: Humboldt tourist train - ticket inlcuding (only in summer) Castle Square Complex Botanical Garden John the Baptist lookout tower - ticket including only in case Humbold train is not running Spa Lane and many more.
IncludesReturn transportation from Prague Audio Guide (+ local guide) Humboldt tourist train - ticket inlcuding (only in summer) John the Baptist lookout tower - ticket including only in case Humbold train is not running
- To qualify for student pricing you must have a valid ISIC card
- Take your swimsuit if you want to spend your free time in Thermalium (Spa)
- Church of St. Bartholomeus is currently closed