My Guide Website?
Prague: E-Bike Small Group or Private Highlights Tour206 Reviews
Take an e-bike tour to see the most famous Prague sights as you learn about the city from your local guide. Choose from a private tour or a small-group tour with a maximum of 8 participants.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Prague:If youʻre booking your trip to Prague last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Prague: Historic City Center Bus Tour
- 3-Hour Tour of Alchemy and Mysteries of Prague Castle
- From Prague: Terezín and Ghetto Museum Guided Tour
- From Prague: Bohemian and Saxon Switzerland Scenic Tour
- Prague: 3-Hour Walking Tour of Old Town & Prague Castle
- Get an overview of Prague and its most iconic landmarks on an e-bike
- Enjoy the intimacy of a small-group tour or a private tour with a guide
- Benefit from an exclusive service which includes a free drink and photos
- Visit the Old Town, the Prague Castle complex, and the John Lennon Wall
- Choose from several starting times throughout the day and various durations
DescriptionSee the top sights of amazing Prague in just few hours on an electric bike tour that starts out in the city center. Choose to travel on a public tour or opt for a private tour for just you and your group. Meet your guide in front of hotel Grandior, Na Poříčí 42, where you will have the chance to try out the eBike before the tour. The guide will briefly explain the tour program and then you'll start. Quality e-bikes featuring above-standard equipment are on offer. Peddle past the Prague castle complex, Loreta, John Lennon Wall, and the Strahov Monastery. Gaze up at Petrin Tower, the Church of st. Nicholas, the National Theatre, and the Prague Metronome. Cycle thorugh the city streets to see Kampa Island, views of the famed Charles bridge, Stvanice Island, the Old Town Square, Wenceslas Square, and the Astronomical clock. During the tour, your guide will provide you with information about visited sights during each stop. There are approximately 10-20 stops for historical information or taking pictures. After booking, you can also opt for alternative escooter (e-scooter), segway or walking tour in different language as English, German, French, Russian or Spanish tour guide, in case you have booked a private tour. Small groups are provided only in German or English language without a chance to choose different vehicle.
IncludesHelmet and lock Raincoat Children's bike seat A bottle of water A choice of several starting times Gloves in case of need English, German, French, Czech, or Russian live guide Gloves in the winter season Photo service Safety instructions and practicing before the tour
- Persons under the influence of alcohol will not be allowed to participate in this tour
- The minimum age of this tour is 8 years old
- According to availability, you may have the option to switch to an electric scooter on the day of the tour
- Please see tour pictures for the route of the 1.5- and 3-hour options
- Please advise of your preferred starting time