My Guide Website?
Prague: Full-Day Tour with Lunch and River Boat Cruise128 Reviews
Explore Prague by foot, riverboat and tram on a 6-hour walking tour and river cruise, with a typical Czech lunch. See the Prague highlights of the Old Town, New Town, Jewish Quarter and Prague Castle.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Prague:If youʻre booking your trip to Prague last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Prague: Historic City Center Bus Tour
- 3-Hour Tour of Alchemy and Mysteries of Prague Castle
- From Prague: Terezín and Ghetto Museum Guided Tour
- From Prague: Bohemian and Saxon Switzerland Scenic Tour
- Prague: 3-Hour Walking Tour of Old Town & Prague Castle
- Explore Prague by foot, river boat and tram
- Wander the small alleys of the Old Town
- Learn about life in the former Jewish ghetto
- See where Mozart´s Don Giovanni premiered
- Cruise down the Vltava River
DescriptionDiscover Prague in a day on a combined 6-hour walking and boat tour, with a break for a typical Czech lunch. The tour provides a blend of the best aspects of each of the operator’s individual walks, and builds a complete picture of Prague and its historic highlights. You will start from one of the best known of them all; the Astronomical Clock on Old Town Square. Admire the Church of St. James and medieval customs yard of Ungelt. See the Estates Theatre where Mozart´s Don Giovanni was introduced to the world, and the Charles University, the oldest university in central Europe. Moving from the web of tiny alleys, stroll past important milestones in the Jewish Quarter, exploring the former ghetto of small houses and narrow alleys, where the Old Jewish Cemetery, Old-New Synagogue and Jewish Museum await. Continue to Wenceslas Square in the New Town and explore the site of astonishing uprisings throughout Czech history, including the Velvet Revolution of 1989. Your guide will tell you some of the legendary stories. After a typical Czech lunch, cruise along the Vltava River to see the city from the water, including Prague Castle, Lesser Town, the Church of St. Nicholas and the famous Charles Bridge. Board a tram to ascend the hill to explore Prague Castle up-close. This is the heart of Prague, and your guide will lead you through the courtyards to the Old Royal Palace, Basilica of St. George and Royal Garden for some more panoramic views.
IncludesGuide Hotel pickup and drop-off Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle Cruise on the Vltava River Tram ride Lunch
- The tour departs from the corner of Paris Street (Pařížská) and Old Town Square, opposite the St. Nicholas Church next to the Czech Tourism office. The Old Town Square is a 5-minute walk from Staroměstská metro station or tram stop and is one of the most famous locations in Prague, so everyone knows it. Your guide will be waiting for you with a red umbrella (with the company logo on it). Please be there 10 minutes before the walk starts.