My Guide Website?
Prague Lesser Town Tour, St Nicholas, Prague Castle Tickets
Immerse yourself in Bohemian history & cultural heritage of the Lesser Town (Mala Strana). See the Hradcany Square. Extended options: St Nicholas Church, Prague complex, St Vitus Cathedral
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Prague:If youʻre booking your trip to Prague last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Prague: Historic City Center Bus Tour
- 3-Hour Tour of Alchemy and Mysteries of Prague Castle
- From Prague: Terezín and Ghetto Museum Guided Tour
- From Prague: Bohemian and Saxon Switzerland Scenic Tour
- Prague: 3-Hour Walking Tour of Old Town & Prague Castle
- Discover the highlights of Prague Lesser Town with a 5-Star Local Guide
- Immerse yourself in Czech legends, historical facts and cultural anecdotes
- Marvel at the artistic beauty of St Nicholas Church inside and out (3 & 5-hour )
- Explore the cradle of Czech cultural heritage-the Prague Castle complex (5-hour)
- Visit St Vitus Cathedral and discover its hidden treasures (5-hour option only)
DescriptionJoin us on an exclusive tour of one of the most historic districts of Prague, the Lesser Town. Discover wonders like the many Baroque and Renaissance burghers' houses, fabulous palaces, narrow lanes, spacious squares and a colossal castle complex - all part of the UNESCO World Heritage. Immerse yourself in the beauty of Mala Strana! Choose the 2-hour option for a basic walking tour and discover the best selected highlights of the Lesser Town, starting with the charming Lesser Town Square. You will meet your Private Guide by the Column of the Holy Trinity and admire the exterior of the Baroque pearl of Prague, St Nicholas Church. This 18th century structure has an eye-catching green dome with golden accents and a bell tower. You will also see the Senate of the Parliament building, behind which is the fabulous Wallenstein Garden full of statues depicting Greek mythology heroes and an artificial cave with stalactites (grotto). An interesting thing you'll notice as you explore Prague’Lesser Town is that among the pretty colourful burghers' houses, embassies, restaurants and cafes, there are also many historic palaces, such as the Liechtenstein Palace and the Sternberg Palace. On the charming Hradcany Square, you will see the gorgeous Archbishop Palace with its Baroque and Rococo-style architectural details, the National Gallery, and the main entrance to the Prague Castle complex, which is the largest ancient castle in the world. Choose the 3-hour option to step inside the St Nicholas Church. It is one of the best examples of High Baroque interiors, featuring artificial marbles on columns, pilasters and cornices, marble and copper statues, and most outstanding frescoes and paintings. The dome is covered by a picture of an open celestial space in which Christ and God the Father are glorified by the congregation of saints, and the altar painting portrays the Archangel Michael. Choose the 5-hour option to enhance your experience with a visit to Prague's top-rated tourist attraction - the Hradcany Royal Castle. Entrance tickets to the Prague Castle complex are included in this half-day tour. Take in the sights and sounds of this ancient fortress, hear legends about the Bohemian kings, and discover the national treasures housed in St Vitus Cathedral. Explore the medieval houses and artisan shops of the Golden Lane, visit the Old Royal Palace and the Vladislav Hall, and admire a collection of 19th century Bohemian art inside the 10th century Romanesque St George’s Basilica
IncludesPrivate Walking Tour of Prague Lesser Town with St Nicholas and Prague Castle (number of attractions depends on the selected option) 5-Star Licensed Guide who is fluent in the language of your choice Historical facts, cultural anecdotes and legends of Prague Tickets to St Nicholas Church (3 and 5-hour options only) Tickets to Prague Castle, including St Vitus Cathedral (5-hour options only)
- Please check your email the day before the tour for important information. Please note that the number of attractions depends on the selected option. Tickets to St Nicholas Church and Prague Castle are not included in the 2-hour option. Tickets to Prague Castle include admission to St Vitus Cathedral, the Old Royal Palace, St. George’s Basilica and the Golden Line. Admission to St. Vitus Tower is not included. Admission to churches during masses and scheduled events are restricted, so parts of or the entire building may be closed at the time of your visit.