My Guide Website?
Prague: Stunning Viewpoints, Castle, City & Park Bike Tour22 Reviews
This exciting bike tour takes you up to Prague Castle, to the gorgeous Letna park with its magnificent panoramic views, and to New Town & Wenceslas Square.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Prague:If youʻre booking your trip to Prague last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Prague: Historic City Center Bus Tour
- 3-Hour Tour of Alchemy and Mysteries of Prague Castle
- From Prague: Terezín and Ghetto Museum Guided Tour
- From Prague: Bohemian and Saxon Switzerland Scenic Tour
- Prague: 3-Hour Walking Tour of Old Town & Prague Castle
- Ride to Prague Castle & Royal Gardens along the river
- See the greatest highlights of Prague in the New Town & Wenceslas Square
- Prague Metronome - former location of World's Largest Stalin statue
- Unique photo opportunities from gorgeous Letna park viepoints
DescriptionThe Panoramic and Prague Castle Bike Tour takes you along Prague's Vltava River and through beautiful Letna Park. From here you will overlook the city and perhaps take advantage of the excellent photo opportunities. The park also serves as a backdrop to a broad historical overview of this magical city, which your guide will explain to you further and answer any questions you may have. You will then stop at the Royal Gardens and continue around the corner to Prague Castle: the World's Largest Castle Complex according to The Guinness Book of World Records. The tour continues on to Petrin Park, which provides even more panoramic views of the city. Afterwards, you will ride through the New Town, Wenceslas Square and back to the bike shop where you began, near Old Town Square. In just a few hours, you will get to know Prague in a way that is not possible without a bicycle!
IncludesGuided bike tour Profecional bike tour guide Wireless receiver with single headphone speaker (to listen to your tour guide's stories & safety directions during the tour) Quality bicycle rental and insurance (or e-bike - extra fee apply) Safety helmets, baskets & bungee cords City map & storage of your bags
- Participant weight limitation: over 45kg (100lbs) and under 120Kg (270lbs)
- We provide tours in English. Tours in other languages are offered upon request
- Tours is 2.5 hours long and does not include lunch break, only stops for drinks and toilet breaks
- Guest must be able to ride a bike, no training is provided except how to control e-bike(if included)