My Guide Website?
Prague: iMucha Exhibition Ticket at Prague's Municipal House76 Reviews
Immerse yourself in the atmosphere of the decorative Art Nouveau. Discover the magic of Mucha's world thanks to his most famous works in motion, in the unique Exhibition in Prague's Municipal House.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Prague:If youʻre booking your trip to Prague last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Prague: Historic City Center Bus Tour
- 3-Hour Tour of Alchemy and Mysteries of Prague Castle
- From Prague: Terezín and Ghetto Museum Guided Tour
- From Prague: Bohemian and Saxon Switzerland Scenic Tour
- Prague: 3-Hour Walking Tour of Old Town & Prague Castle
- More than two hundred original works by Alphonse Mucha
- Enjoy the use of state-of-the-art technology that breaths a new life to the art
- Giving life to posters that are over 100 years old
- Original souvenir shop
DescriptionImmerse yourselves in the atmosphere of the decorative Art Nouveau style; collected by former world No. 1 tennis player Ivan Lendl. The artworks are displayed through digital rendering. It gives a marvelous opportunity to have an unforgettable experience by actually being inside the piece. Alphonse Mucha was a world-famous Czech painter, graphic artist and designer who earned particular fame for his applied art (posters, labels, books, jewellery and furniture). He was also a key figure in the decorative Art Nouveau style, which determined the “look” of the time. This remarkable exhibition offers a completely new view, corresponding to the technologies of the 21st century, of the world‘s most comprehensive collection of the Czech Art Nouveau master, gathered by the former tennis champion Ivan Lendl. 'iMucha famous collection in motion' exhibition guides you through the artist’s entire life starting from the year 1893 when Mucha published his illustrations for Adamité, the epic poem by Svatopluk Čech. Then, the installation shows the main periods of Mucha’s life in artworks – Femme fatal, Slav Epic (also as a multimedia exhibition), Perpetual returns, and Pantheon of the Czech Music. The exhibition shows models from posters in motion, an animated story from the Slav Epic, and the voice of Alfons Mucha coming from his self-portrait. It covers 550 square meters with over 200 original works by Alfons Mucha, many of which are more than a century old.
IncludesEntry ticket to iMucha Exhibition
- The activity can be booked for any day of the week The opening hours are from 10:00 am to 7:00 pm with the last possible entry at 6:00 pm The brochure is available for purchase in English for 2,50 eur Children must be accompanied by an adult (18+) Only valid with student ID (public transport pass) or other document that proves the study (ISIC) Wheelchair accessible